Friday, July 31, 2015

Friday Potpourri


Hello lovelies
it's Friday ~ and I am ready for it!

via

via

 it's a long weekend here
so we are packing up and heading to the cottage
I just want to say ahhhhhhhh



via

the sandpipers are back and just waiting to put on a show
they truly are a sight to see

we took them for granted for so many years ~ they were always there
Grampy would tell us ~ the peeps are here

the coastline is now protected for them to ensure they come back
year after year
I could sit and watch them for hours

via


via

there will be a bonfire or two
maybe some beverages
thebestneighboursever are coming for a visit on Saturday 
and staying for supper

via

a walk on the beach to look for treasures
hammock time
camera in hand
some sweet treats
it's the end of the strawberries ~ makes me sad as they are so good
but since they were later this year I think they were around longer


my beach read ~ love this author



via
our anniversary is on Tuesday
14 years
he still makes my heart happy
I love my boy


Wishing you a wonderful weekend
and if you are one of the lucky ones that have Monday off
enjoy every moment

xo


1 comment:

Cathi said...

Sounds like a wonderful weekend you have planned, my friend - enjoy every second of it! I love that author too but haven't read that book yet!! Tomorrow night we're going to a "Rat Pack" party so still trying to figure out what I will wear but it will be a lot of fun! Lots of love to you sweet girl! xxoo